The Red Meat Updates Working Group is pleased to announce the release of the Red Meat Updates 2016 program! Click here to view the full program.
- MLA towards 2020: enhancing the profitability and sustainability of the red meat industry – Richard Norton, Managing Director, MLA
- Angus Australia Emerging Leader – Richard Sutton, Taroona Pastoral, King Island TAS
- Capturing branded opportunities in lamb – Tom Bull, LAMBPRO Partnership, Holbrook NSW
- What do the top 20% of beef producers do differently? – Basil Doonan, Macquarie Franklin, Devonport TAS
- The cost of irrigating pasture and fodder crops – Tom Graesser, Ben Lomond Ag, Evandale TAS
- Managing our beef business – Alison Napier, Harefield, St Marys TAS
- Optimising female management and productivity in beef breeding enterprises – Dr Shane Thomson, Holbrook Vet Centre, Holbrook NSW
- Pasture renovation — assessment, planning and commitment – Rob Winter, Heritage Seeds, Longford TAS
… and lots more.