- Red Meat Updates is Tasmania’s leading red meat industry event, with a strong, positive reputation. Our sponsors tell us they are proud to be associated with the event.
- The conference consistently attracts over 250 people – last year 330 people attended – which makes it a value for money networking opportunity, with a very targeted audience.
- The producers who attend are people who want to improve their business performance – they are there to make new contacts and find out new information.
- Previous sponsors recognise the value of the event and consistently sign up to be involved.
- You will also learn new things! Make sure you are up to date with industry news, research outputs and tips for optimising enterprise profitability.
- Your business will be promoted from the time you sign up, through to after the event, via our social media channels (which keep attracting new followers).
Below is a summary of the feedback conference attendees and sponsors provided following the July 2016 event.
Keen to be part of this key industry event?
We have had an incredible response from industry to our sponsorship packages for Red Meat Updates 2017 – there are only a handful of sponsorship positions remaining:
- 1x Major sponsor – $10,000
- 1x Gate to plate sponsor – $5,000
- 3x Networking drinks sponsors – $3,000
- 4x Conference bag sponsors – $1,500
We encourage organisations who would like to be part of this exciting industry event to register for their preferred package as soon as possible. Click here for more information.