If you are looking for an opportunity to network with Tasmania’s top red meat producers and build brand awareness within industry, make sure you have signed up to sponsor the 2017 Red Meat Updates industry conference.
We have a few sponsorship packages remaining:
- 1x Major sponsor – $10,000
- 1x Networking drinks sponsor – $3,000
- 2x Conference bag sponsors – $1,500
Sponsorship places close in two weeks, on 31 May 2017.
Why sponsor Red Meat Updates?
- Red Meat Updates is Tasmania’s leading red meat industry event, with a strong, positive reputation. Our sponsors tell us they are proud to be associated with the event.
- The program is developed by a producer-led working group, which ensures the content of the day is relevant, interesting and educational – and well attended by sheep and cattle producers.
- The conference consistently attracts over 250 people – last year 330 people attended – which makes it a value for money networking opportunity, with a very targeted audience.
- The producers who attend are people who want to improve their business performance – they are there to make new contacts and find out new information.
- Previous sponsors recognise the value of the event and consistently sign up to be involved.
- You will also learn new things! Make sure you are up to date with industry news, research outputs and tips for optimising enterprise profitability.
- Your business will be promoted from the time you sign up, through to after the event, via our social media channels (which keep attracting new followers).
Click here to find out more about the sponsorship packages available.