Sponsorship places close next week (Wednesday, 31 May 2017) – and we would love you to be part of the success of our 2017 conference.
This year’s conference is shaping up to be one of the most exciting Red Meat Update events yet. We have a fantastic line up of speakers talking on a range of topics aligned with the conference theme of “building business resilience”. A sneak peak of some of presenters is now available.
We have the following sponsorship places available:
- 1x Networking drinks sponsor – $3,000
- 2x Conference bag sponsors – $1,500
Full details of the sponsorship packages are provided in our sponsorship prospectus.
So why would your business want to sponsor Red Meat Updates?
- Red Meat Updates is Tasmania’s leading red meat industry event, with a strong, positive reputation.
- The program is developed by a producer-led working group, which ensures the content of the day is relevant, interesting and educational – and well attended by sheep and cattle producers.
- The conference consistently attracts close to 300 people – last year 330 people attended – which makes it a value for money networking opportunity, with a very targeted audience.
- The producers who attend are people who want to improve their business performance – they are there to make new contacts and find out new information.
- You will also learn new things! Make sure you are up to date with industry news, research outputs and tips for optimising enterprise profitability.
- You will receive free tickets to attend the event (if you aren’t a producer or a sponsor, tickets are over $300pp).
- Your business will be promoted from the time you sign up, through to after the event, via our social media channels (which keep attracting new followers).
See what producers and sponsors say about the event.
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch.