Who was there?
- 333 people attended the event, 65% were red meat producers and 35% were from a range of other roles within the red meat industry
How good was the program?
- The program content, format and relevance all scored 9/10 on average
- 96% of people plan to attend Red Meat Updates again
Did the day inspire people to make a practice change?
- After attending Red Meat Updates, 72% intend to access a tool or resource promoted at the conference to assist in decision making
- 59% of attendees intend to participate in a follow up training activity to build their knowledge and skills on a topic covered at the conference
- 18% of people intend to make some other form of change to their business as a result of attending
What did people say about the day?
- “Very informative and an avenue to catch up with the whole industry”
- “High quality presentations and networking opportunities”
- “An informative day. Highlighted next steps to learn more & build skills”
- “I will attend again for updates and networking”
What was the online impact?
Between 1 March and 31 August…
- www.redmeatupdates.com was visited by 1600 different people, totalling 5,542 page views
- The Red Meat Updates – Tasmania Facebook page reached 314 total page likes, 29,327 people saw our FB posts and 571 people were engaged
- The @RedMeatUpdates Twitter account reached 606 followers, had 1,576 profile visits, created 52,226 tweet impressions and had 339 mentions